The National Diet Library (NDL) provides various training programs, mainly for librarians in Japan.
In this website, we provide information on our various training programs including the e-training program, which is a self-learning program accessible via the Internet.
- Temporary system maintenance of “e-Learning Service” (June 26 ＜Japan Time＞)
- 【E-Learning】E-Learning courses are now available.
- 【E-Learning】New courses available now!
- 【E-Learning】A course was closed
- Basic idea of preservation and conservation
- Science and technology information – introduction –
- Science and technology information - reports under grants-in-aid for scientific research, doctoral dissertations, and standards
- How to research information on economy, trade and industry
- Libraries and Copyright